CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) – OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY at 2101
Our highest priority is the health, safety and security of our building residents, guests, and staff.
In response to the recent development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the local authorities in Pennsylvania.
RIGOROUS SAFETY ENHANCEMENTS WE HAVE MADE
We have taken extensive steps to protect your health; we have:
- Installed a protective screen at the front desk between guests and staff;
- Installed a station with alcohol-based hand sanitizer for all guests to use;
- Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of all public areas in the building, paying special attention to high-touch items;
- Improved air circulation processes to increase air quality;
- Implement 2 meter (6 feet) social distancing measures throughout the building
- Limited the number of people allowed in elevators
The above list is not comprehensive and are just examples of some of the key measures we have taken and continue to take to show how serious we take your health and safety.
Whilst we are closely monitoring the guidelines from the authorities and implementing our safety protocol, we would appreciate your cooperation.